Yamaha Claviova CVP 809
You’ll feel the difference from the very first notes you play. Realistic touch and response, paired with the unmistakable tone of the finest concert grand pianos ever made, the Clavinova CVP-809 delivers expressive capabilities and a dynamic range that redefines the standard for digital pianos today. The CVP-809 delivers authentic grand piano touch and tone, featuring two of the most coveted, word-class grand pianos - the Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial. With a complete palette of instrument Voices and stunning accompaniment Styles, plus new features such as Playlist, Chord Looper and Bluetooth audio, this flagship Clavinova CVP is truly an all-in-one musical entertainment center.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples bring two of the world's finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- Binaural Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- Piano Room with Session Mode brings you back to the basics. Select a piano and choose the type of room you're in, and even invite a small ensemble along to play with you.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- USB audio (MP3/WAV) recording/playback allow you to record and play back performances in the popular, space-saving MP3 format. Conveniently share your music with friends and family online or burn a CD.
- Pro-quality background singers put you center stage at your in-home Karaoke party. You sing a song and Yamaha's latest VH2 (Vocal Harmony 2) chip does the rest.
- Follow Lights-orchestrated song files use Guide Lamps that illuminate over the right keys to teach you classic melodies at any tempo.
- You Are the Artist series software gives you the in-band experience to perform music by superstar artists like Adele, Coldplay and Taylor Swift!
- The display output via USB lets you mirror your display, or show text for karaoke songs on an external monitor using a compatible USB to HDMI adapter.
- Performance Assistant Technology (P.A.T.) lets you focus on playing the rhythms while the instrument worries about playing the right notes of MIDI songs.
- The Clavinova 5-year, in-home warranty means that if your Clavinova has a defect or malfunction, Yamaha will send a technician to your home to assess and repair your instrument. It's rare that this is necessary due to the high-quality standards of Yamaha!
- GrandTouch Keyboard action is simply the most advanced digital piano action Yamaha has ever made, reproducing the touch, feel and dynamic range of a concert grand better than ever.
- Linear Graded Hammers make for the smoothest playing experience from high to low by giving each key a unique weight.
- Key counterweights are used to adjust key balance, allowing the use of delicate pianissimo from anywhere on the key.
- Color Touch Panel allows you to easily see the state of Voice and Style assignments and quickly access and adjust a wealth of features and settings.
- Chord Looper allows you to record your chord progressions so that the Style engine can loop them for you, freeing you up to experiment with two-hand playing or soloing without having to worry about playing the changes.
- Playlist lets you attach a number of settings such as Style, MIDI/audio song, Registration Memories, to any song record you create for instant recall when it's time to perform.
- Bluetooth audio allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- Super Articulation 2 (SA2) Voices allow the player to get realistic expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, such as a flute or guitar, both automatically and with the use of the two switches.
Improved From Previous Model:
- 9" TFT Color Touch Screen (vs. 8.5")
- Grand Touch with wooden keys (vs NWX keyboard action)
- Binaural CFX Sampling
- Bluetooth audio
- 1605 Voices + 58 Drum/SFX Kits (vs. 1270 Voices + 37 Drum/SFX Kits)
- 675 styles (vs 600)
- Chord Looper
- Playlist (vs. Music Finder Database)
- Smart Pianist (Audio to Score) compatibility
- (40W + 30W + 20W) x 2 +80W vs. (30W+30W+20W) x 2 + 40W Amplifiers
- USB to HOST audio/MIDI interface
- USB Display Output (HDMI) vs. RGB display output
- Music Rest with music clips (vs. no music clips)
Step Ups From Lower Model:
- Key Counter Weights
- GP Response damper pedal
- 9 inch TFT Color LCD (vs 7-inch)
- 1,605 Voices, 58 Drum/SFX Kits, 480 XG Voices(1,315 Voices,49 Drum/SFX Kits, 480 XG Voices)
- Super Articulation 2 Voices
- 17 VRM voices (vs 14)
- 675 Styles (vs. 525)
- (40W+30W+20W) x 2 + 80W Amplifiers vs. (45W + 20W) x2
- Spruce Cone Speakers
- (16cm + 5cm +2.5cm) x2 +20cm speaker system vs. (16cm + 2.5cm) x2
- Twisted Flare port
Step Ups To Higher Model:
- Grand Piano cabinet design
Yamaha Clavinova CVP 809
- Free Delivery!
- Free Matching Bench
- 5 Year Yamaha Warranty
- Bonus! $200.00 value - CVP Entertainment Pack(mailed seperately)
- 50 Classical Music Masterpieces Book
- Free Product Support
- User Manual
- BENCH BC102B
- BENCH BC102PE
- BENCH BC102WH
- BENCH BC108BK
- BENCH BC108PE
- CVP700 Series Entertainment Pack & Starter Kit